The overall responsibilities of the board are to:
- promote learning and achievement for all students,
- provide resources to deliver an effective and efficient program,
- adopt a fiscally responsible budget and regularly monitor the fiscal health of the district,
- ensure that a safe and appropriate educational environment is provided to all students,
- hire and support the superintendent so that the policies and goals of the district are met.
The school budget summary is held in the office and is available for viewing by request.